Friday, January 16, 2009

Get Google Adwords for Free Review #2

*Review #2 by Ifeanyi Obi, of http://www.ppc-advertizing-firm-and-pay-per-click-advertizing.com (No Longer an Active Link!)

*This reviewer states (referring to the Get Google Ads for Free Program):

"In a nutshell it was an information packed ebook (125 PAGES) that explained how to achieve and maintain a constant #1 ranking on Google Adwords as well as how to get MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of dollars in "pay per clicks" for a cost of ZERO".

*The reviewer states that after "systematically" reviewing and critiquing the author's secret methods of obtaining Google Adwords for Free, he found that, if put into practice, the secret methods the author details in this ebook, you will in fact have a viable method for obtaining free Google Adwords, or any other PPC advertising you might want to use it on.

*He states further that he could have "kicked himself" for not thinking of these methods himself.

*He also states that:

"On a personal note, after actually implementing just a few of the techniques that he suggests, I immediately saw a 150% increase in unique visitors to my website and my daily sales tripled that same day. I think the methods in Get Google Adwords Free will work for anyone with a 4th grade reading level."

The reviewers opinion overall:

"All things aside I did learn techniques that I did not know before, and I have been using Google Adwords for some time now. I personally feel that upon reading "Get Google Adwords Free" you will be one more step closer to success than you were before reading it. Even an advanced Google Adwords guru can come away with something I'm sure."

and;

"My honest recommendation would be to give it a read, as it comes with a "money back guarantee" anyway, you would have nothing to lose.""


Learn How to Get Google Ads Free

No comments:

Post a Comment